1. General principle
If you send us personal data via the contact form or any way, this personal data is stored on our servers as part of the data back-up process. Your data will be used by us only to process your request and to send you promotional communications of our products and service by e-mail. Your data will also be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
We may need to share your Personal Data or any other information you will provide us. Such Personal Data may be shared with our partners and/or with the suppliers, in order to fulfil the purpose indicated in the paragraph above. In the event of International Transfer, will only take place if the third party provide appropriate safeguard in order to ensure data subject’s rights and effective legal remedies for data subject.
2. Personal data we may acquire from you
We may collect and process the Personal Data you give us by completing forms or surveys on our Website. DHYS International Group may also collect information when you let us know about an issue on our Website.
Details about your visits on our website -including your browsing Data, your path, your browsing language, your localization Data or other communication’s information- and the resources you have access to.
3. How long will we store your personal data?
We store only the data that you have sent to us either automatically or voluntarily.
We will retain all data in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data is Processed or any other lawful retention
We will store connection Data we collect from your visit (cookies) to our website for 12 months, except for Data that have been anonymized in accordance with applicable legislation.
4. Cookies policy
5. Sharing personal data with third parties
As we said in clause 1, we only share personal data with our partners and/or with the suppliers in order to process your request. These partners and suppliers give sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to respect your rights and keep your Data safe.
As well, we will sometimes share your contact details so that you receive information’s message about latest products or services likely to interest you from our partners. These messages can take the shape of a mail, a phone call, a fax, an email or some other electronic messaging services. By providing your fax or phone number or your email address, you accept to be reached through these methods for the purposes to which you specifically gave your consent. If you do not want to receive any information from us, please send us a message to the following E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may share your Data with third parties (1) In case of selling or purchase of one of our partners (2) If we have to divulgate or share your contact details in case of any legal obligation (3) To protect our rights, property and safety or our users.
6. Where do we store your personal data and how do we protect it?
Unfortunately, sending information on the Internet is never completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your contact details, we cannot guarantee the security of the Data delivered on our Website. As soon as we receive your details, we use strict proceedings and safety measures to prevent any illegal access to your Data.
7. Your rights
At DHYS International Group, we are committed to upholding the rights granted by Data Protection law. The information below will enable you to carry out your rights. You can make a request through all the means indicated in the contact section.
- Right to access your Personal Data: You have the right to be informed about whether your Personal Data is being processed by DHYS International Group or its partners. If this is the case, we will explain how these partners use your Data and we will let you know about the purposes of the processing, what kind of Data is being processed, to whom and where your Data is being shared and for how long it is stored.
- Right to rectification: Having accurate Data is essential to us. That is why we will rectify your inaccurate Data in the shortest timescale possible.
- Right to erasure (« right to be forgotten”): Apart from where there are opposing measures, we will erase your Data in order to comply with our legal obligations, especially when your Data is no longer required, or when you request deletion.
- Right to restriction of processing: You can ask DHYS International Group to restrict your Personal Data processing if you consider that your Personal Data is inaccurate or if you ask us for the erasure of your Personal Data. Moreover, you can ask us to restrict processing if you have the right to object to this processing.
- Right to portability: You can receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format as long as the processing is carried out by automated means. When technically possible, you can have your Personal Data directly transmitted to another controller.
- Right to object: In some circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data. When you make this request and that it complies with law, we will not process your Data unless we demonstrate that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest that would prevail on your fundamental rights. We can also process your Personal Data if it is necessary to noticing, exercise or defense of legal rights.
9. Governing legislation
Unless otherwise required by any applicable law, any difficulty, claim or litigation generated by or in relation with the present terms and conditions shall be settled according to Spanish laws. Spanish jurisdictions are fully and solely competent to hear of any legal dispute rising out of these terms and conditions.
All interested parties and visitors to our website can reach us concerning questions of data protection at the following address:
Mr. Patricio Ortega Villar
Plaza del Conde del Valle de Súchil, 9, 1-A
Tel +34 91 593 40 10